Hello! We are Bueno.money, an innovative fintech firm dedicated to revolutionizing the way businesses manage invoices and mitigate payment risks. We are passionate about providing businesses with powerful tools to ensure their growth and financial stability, making late invoices a problem of the past. Our platform is based on advanced machine-learning algorithms, fully digitized processes, and a scalable tech platform to make us a deep-tech company that prioritizes innovation and automation.
Join us in creating the future of business invoicing and financial risk management! About the role:
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be instrumental in establishing new business partnerships, understanding customer needs, and tailoring our unique solutions to their problems. You will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with our founders and senior management to guide key customer deals to completion. You will also be working hand in hand with other teams to devise and implement strategic outreach plans.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Understand a customer's business structure, commercial and technical needs, and decision-making processes.
- Develop customized solutions for customers, collaborating internally with our product, operations, and legal teams.
- Conduct end-to-end pitches, including product demonstrations, negotiations, and engagement with necessary internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our product and marketing teams to ensure we have the right product features to scale our go-to-market approach across multiple countries.
- Conduct successful closing negotiations with partners and handover customers to our account management team.